Date(s) - September 28, 2021 - September 30, 2021
10:00 am - 11:00 am
Take a leisurely trip through the resort towns of south Jersey made famous by the song “On the Way to Cape May” with a stop for a picnic lunch at Alex and Teri Giacobettis’ home in Avalon. We are planning a mix of group events along with plenty of free time to explore, shop or relax on the beach. Those who can’t enjoy all three days are welcome to participate as their schedules permit.
The organized events are all “open air.”
- Tuesday September 28
- 10:00 AM – Meet Lucy the Elephant, Margate City, NJ.
- 10:30 AM – Scenic drive through Ocean City and Sea Isle City, to Giacobettis’ home in Avalon for picnic.
- Casual drive through Stone Harbor and Wildwood to Montreal Beach Resort in Cape May.
- Balance of day and evening– “on your own.”
- Wednesday September 29
- Thursday September 30
- 9:00 AM – Breakfast – McGlades on the Pier (Directly on the beach)
Register below for the drive and picnic, winery tour, tasting and lunch and breakfast by the beach.
Deadline for registration is September 18.
Payment by PayPal is preferred. If paying by check, send to Bill Beible, 2838 Wesley Avenue, Ocean City, NJ 08226.
Checks should be payable to “DVJC.”
The Wednesday lunch at the winery will be provided by a local food truck. Five entree selections are offered.
Be sure to indicate your lunch selections on the registration form, below.
- Grape and Walnut Chicken Salad Wrap with Fresh Cut Fries
- Tuna Mac Platter (cold) with Potato Salad
- Blackened Prime Rib Sandwich on Brioche Roll with Fresh Cut Fries
- Crabcake Melt Sandwich on Brioche Roll with Fresh Cut Fries
- Grilled Shrimp over Jambalaya Rice
All meals include choice of a Spring Salad OR cup of Soup – Manhattan Clam Chowder or Chicken Noodle and a drink.
Our hotel will be the oceanfront Montreal Beach Resort.
So that I can maintain a count of participants, please advise me by email when you have made your reservation.
Feel free to call or email with any questions – Bill Beible, email@example.com, 610-223-1051.
PLEASE NOTE: Registered DVJC Members - if you have NOT logged in, please LOG IN HERE before registering for any event. This will prepopulate the registration form and keep the member lists and event records in order. Thank you!
Online registrations are no longer available for this event.
To request a late registration or to cancel your booking, please contact Treasurer@delvaljaguarclub.com